Christmas Serving Dish.
You can cook Christmas Serving Dish using 1 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas Serving Dish
- It’s 2 large of bags Round peppermints.
Christmas Serving Dish step by step
- Arrange peppermints in desired pattern on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Remove all wrappers from peppermints first..
- Place in 350*oven for about 8-10 minutes or until mints are melted together.
- Remover from over and let cool completely before you add your favorite cookies, brownies, or any desired treat to be served on.
- If taking to a party, using this peppermint dish, you'll never have to worry about forgetting your expensive dishes at someone else's home because this one is edible and can be thrown away.
- 31 Seafood Recipes For Christmas Gatherings
- 15 Recipes For A Delicious Vegetarian Christmas Dinner
- Delicious Christmas Recipes Damn Delicious
- 25 Delicious Christmas Side Dish Recipes To Take Along To
- 25 Delicious Christmas Dinner Recipes Dinner Ideas The
- Delicious Side Dish Recipes For Christmas Day The
- 24 Delicious Christmas Side Dishes Food To Love
- Christmas Pilaff Recipe Delicious Magazine
- 50 Delicious Christmas Side Dishes Food Network Canada
- 50 Christmas Dinner Side Dishes Recipes For Best