Christmas mawa cake. Special Delicious Mawa Cake MERRY CHRISTMAS !! The Ultimate Christmas & HAPPY NEW YEAR Cake. Enjoy your Christmas with our TASTY & DELICIOUS VEG MAWA CAKE.
Find mawa cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Parsi Mawa Cake Recipe is a classic tea time delicacy made famous by Irani or Parsi bakeries. You can cook Christmas mawa cake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas mawa cake
- You need 100 gm of butter.
- You need 100 gm of mawa.
- It’s 100 gm of sugar.
- Prepare 200 gm of maida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare as needed of Chocolates handmade.
- Prepare Aa needed of Cherry.
- Prepare of Instant mawa.
- It’s 100 gm of butter.
- It’s 200 gm of milk powder.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
This tea time cake is moist and very light, but gets an intense, caramalised flavour from the Mawa or. Super moist and delicious mawa cake which is a easy recipe to make and taste so fluffy and soft. Tried this today with homemade mawa. Mawa Cake Recipe with step by step photos – a rich and delicious cake made with mawa (evaporated milk) and whole wheat flour/atta.
Christmas mawa cake step by step
- Make a instant with butter,milkpowder and milk.
- Now in a bowl mix butter and sugar and make a fluffy texture now add other dry ingredients and mix nycly and now crush the mawa and mix with cut and fold method..
- Take a cake tin add a batter now add homemade chocolates and bake well.
- Now cut the cake from centre and icing well.
Mawa cakes and mawa cupcakes hold special memories for me. Mawa Cake, is a Parsi Cake made using mawa, evaporated milk. Using Mawa in the cake, gives the cake a dense, caramalised flavour and texture. This is one cake that gives a feel of Indian flavour to. Buttery tea cakes infused with cardamom, the Mawa Cake is touched with nostalgia for many food lovers globally.