Christmas Santa Claus Bread.
You can cook Christmas Santa Claus Bread using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas Santa Claus Bread
- You need 60 grams of Any bread dough of your choice that has gone through its first rising.
- You need of Example bread dough recipe.
- It’s 2 of Chocolate chips etc. for the eyes.
- You need 1 of Bread flour for finishing.
- It’s 1 of Jam filling -.
- It’s 1 of (as needed)) (or any jam.
Christmas Santa Claus Bread instructions
- Divide the dough into small (15 to 20 g) and large (remaining 40 g) portions and roll each into a ball. Leave to rest for 10 minutes..
- Form the larger portion of dough with the seam side up into an oval, and then fold both sides in to make a teardrop shape. Press lightly with a rolling pin to neaten..
- Roll out the small piece of dough into an oval and cut into half. Use one half for the beard, and the other half for the eyebrows, nose and hat..
- Roll out the part for the bead little by little with a rolling pin while holding onto the edge with one hand. Form to the outline of the face, and press on lightly..
- Cut the other half of the small dough into 5 pieces. Roll the 2 end pieces to make the nose and the pompom for the hat. Form the 2 thin strands into eyebrows. Roll the middle part out into a long strand and use to make the line on the hat..
- Press the ends of the long strand of dough together to form a triangle, and put on the top half of the face. Place it so that it's not right on the edge of the base dough, but a little to the inside. Press the pompom on the top of the hat too..
- Place the nose and eyebrows on. If any of the dough parts don't stick, dab a little water. If the face dough is too dry, the parts will fall off, so be careful..
- Place the assembled bread on a baking sheet, and use your oven's bread rising function for its 2nd rising. As soon as that's done, preheat the oven..
- Cover the face with foil, and dust the beard with flour using a tea strainer. Poke holes with chopsticks for the eyes and press in the chocolate chips..
- Bake for about 12 minutes in a preheated 180°C oven. When the bread has cooled, fill the hat with jam..
- I recommend this jam filling,. It stiffens when cooled and doesn't slide off..
- Make reindeer bread,to make a festive display for Christmas. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145700-christmas-reindeer-bread.