Potato Salad Christmas Tree.
You can cook Potato Salad Christmas Tree using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Salad Christmas Tree
- You need 2 of servings Potato salad or mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of Broccoli.
- You need 1 of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of Bell peppers and cherry tomatoes.
Potato Salad Christmas Tree instructions
- Form a tree shape with the potato salad on a plate..
- Decorate with defrosted mixed vegetables and finely chopped bell peppers. Place a star-shaped bell pepper on top of the tree..
- Stick on broccoli microwaved for about 2 minutes, and bite-sized cherry tomatoes around the potato salad tree, then it's done..
- This is a picture of a larger version..