Christmas Dinner Beef Steak. Need a break from prime rib and ham? Steak is the featured entree for this menu and it's often best to keep the recipe simple. The soup itself is made with sautéed onions and beef broth, then adorned in the bowl with toasted French bread and cheese.
Try this delicious Christmas roast beef recipe. Ingredients list and step by step instructions to serve prime rib. French speciality for festive Christmas celebration. You can have Christmas Dinner Beef Steak using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas Dinner Beef Steak
- It’s 1 of three 180 grams slices Wagyu sirloin.
- You need 2 of ◆Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of ◆Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of Broccoli.
- Prepare 3 of Okra.
- You need 1 dash of Baby leaves.
- It’s of Garlic Butter.
- It’s 50 grams of ☆Butter.
- It’s 1 of parsley, thyme, etc ☆Chopped herbs.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Garnish:.
- It’s 1 of rosemary, parsley, dill, yarrow, chives, etc. Fresh herbs.
- It’s 1 of red, yellow, orange Red or yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Okra (sliced).
- You need 1 dash of Radish (sliced).
Plate with beef wellington, beef wellington steak served with Spinach and fried potatoes. Tasty homemade dinner – meat, baked potatoes and a set of salads. Grilled roasted rack of lamb,mutton with vegetables. This Christmas Ham recipe with Cherry Ham Glaze is the perfect main dish for your holiday feast.
Christmas Dinner Beef Steak instructions
- For the garlic butter, knead together the ☆ ingredients until well combined. Wrap it up in plastic wrap, then chill in the refrigerator to harden..
- Peel the ◆ ingredients and boil them in separate pots using soup stock. Boil the okra and broccoli until just al dente..
- Wash the topping herbs and vegetables, then cut into small pieces..
- Arrange the ingredients from Step 2 and 3 on your plate. The preparations are complete!.
- There are three people in my family, so I make each plate a little different..
- Season the beef with salt and pepper and cook on the electric griddle..
- Eat it while it's still hot!.
Cooking or grilling chuck eye steaks mean dinner on a budget with this EASY beef chuck eye steak recipe. I'll show you how to cook chuck eye steaks so they taste like rib eyes. This year's Christmas dinner menu features a bone-in beef rib roast, crispy roast potatoes, a winter salad, and more. When it comes to the main course, Christmas calls for Molasses-Glazed Ham Steak. "This is a quick, tangy-sweet glaze. However, it looks (and tastes) like Roast Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine & Shallot Sauce. "I made this for Christmas dinner and it was.