Vickys Halloween Snack Ideas.
You can have Vickys Halloween Snack Ideas using 1 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Halloween Snack Ideas
- Prepare of Just an idea of some snacks I'll be serving at our kids Halloween party.
Vickys Halloween Snack Ideas instructions
- Chocolate Ghosts as in main pic (hulled, halved strawberries dipped in melted white chocolate with piped icing faces).
- Swamp Slime and Vampires Blood (gummy sweets set in lime or strawberry jelly prepared to pack directions).
- Monster Juice (flavoured/coloured juice/water with floating novelty eyeballs.
- Rotten Apples (apple with small holes cored out and gummy worms pushed in).
- Frankenstein Krispies (rice krispie squares (search recipe on the main page) made with green food colouring and decorated).
- Chocolate/Toffee Apple Slices (sliced apple coated in melted chocolate/toffee and covered in sprinkles).
- Chocolate pancake bats (basic pancake recipe just cut with a knife to shape and decorated with writing icing and jam).
- Vampire pancakes (as above).
- Swiss Roll Snails with mini mallow eyes (search swiss or pumpkin roll on main page, slice and stick mini marshmallows on the 'head' with a toothpick).