Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs.
You can cook Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
- Prepare 2 of full racks of baby back ribs.
- You need of Dry Rub.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (optional).
- It’s of Cooking Liquid.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 12 ounce of beer or root beer.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke (personally I will increase this next time).
- You need 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs instructions
- Remove membrane from ribs. (I skip this step on the recommendation of 2 butchers who told me I "watch" to many cooking shows, and to leave the membrane on).
- Coat with the dry rub. If you do this early enough, put ribs on plate, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. If done spur of moment let rest at least 30 minutes..
- Place trivet in bottom of IP, add liquid ingredients EXCEPT BBQ sauce..
- Stack ribs on the trivet on their side next to one another..
- High pressure cook for 30 minutes. Do a natural release..
- Baste with BBQ sauce and broil for 5-7 minutes. This finishing touch actually makes the ribs in my opinion..