You can cook Recovery Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Recovery Soup
- Prepare 2 of stalks/ribs celery.
- Prepare 1 cup of leeks.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of kale flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of anchovie filets packed in olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lea and Pearins Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of aged balsamic vinegar.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 48 ounces of beef broth.
Recovery Soup instructions
- Slice the celery and chives thinly and long. Melt the butter with pepper and salt..
- Add the kale flakes and garlic powder. Sauté for 7 minutes in the butter..
- Add the vinegar, broth, and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer 15 minutes..
- Smash the anchovies. Add to the soup and simmer 20 minutes uncovered. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.