Roasted pumpkin soup. Watch how to make the best pumpkin soup in this short recipe video! This creamy (yet cream-less) soup features incredible roasted pumpkin flavor. Today I'm sharing with you a recipe to make Roasted Pumpkin Soup.
It's very easy to make, full of pumpkin flavors and the best way to warm up! Winter coming closer and temperatures dropping. This is a classic, easy pumpkin soup made with fresh pumpkin that is very fast to make. You can cook Roasted pumpkin soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted pumpkin soup
- You need 2 lbs of pumpkin.
- You need 1 of medium sized carrot.
- It’s of Medium onion.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 cups of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare Sprig of thyme.
- It’s of Whole spice.
- It’s Pinch of nutmeg.
- You need of Bacon (optional).
- It’s of Croutons.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Thick, creamy and full of flavour, this is THE pumpkin soup recipe you will make now and forever! Game plan: The pumpkin can be roasted a day ahead, removed from the skin, and refrigerated Place the blended soup in a clean saucepan. Stir in the cream and season with salt and pepper as. Instead of sugar pumpkins, you can use other winter squash in our Roasted Pumpkin Soup recipe.
Roasted pumpkin soup instructions
- Mix the flour and 2 cups coconut water into a dough and set aside. This is for the yummy coconut dumplings. We will get back to them later..
- Cut your pumpkin, carrots, and onions into cubes and add the cloves of garlic. Place on a baking sheet then drizzle with olive oil. Place in oven and enjoy the smell of your kitchen while it's roasting for the next 45 minutes. I added the thyme after about 15 minutes and my kitchen smelled so good..
- After the veggies are nice and roasted, you need to blend them to a puree. You can add heavy cream at this point. I also added a cup of coconut milk..
- Pour it in a pot to cook some more..
- Add salt, spices and mix. I basically taste and add more if it is necessary. While this is happening put your bacon in the toaster oven so it is nice and crispy. Then serve with bread..
Kabocha, calabaza, and Hubbard are the best alternatives. This Roasted Pumpkin Soup with coconut milk and pumpkin seed swirls is the perfect fall meal. It's easy to make, flavorful and so delicious! This roasted pumpkin soup is perfect for fall! With a hint of chili, lime and coconut, it's flavorful and unique.